Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Exceptional Family Home in Sought After Locale
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set within one of Gladesville's prized waterside locations, this home strikes the perfect chord between classic charm and contemporary design. Set in an elevated position with an attractive faade, the home enjoys views over Looking Glass Point and beyond.
- Inviting formal lounge and dining area leads through double doors to front verandah
- Open plan gas kitchen with stone bench tops and breakfast bar
- Casual living and dining area flows effortlessly to outdoor entertaining
- Lush manicured gardens create an idyllic and private setting complete with preferred north aspect
- Upstairs retreat plus downstairs study area or play room
- Master suite includes walk in robe, 2-way bathroom and magnificent elevated water & district views
- Four double bedrooms; two with built in robes and front bedroom with bay window
- Spacious main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Ducted air conditioning and gas fire place
- Large laundry with additional powder room
- Double auto garage with internal access and plenty of storage
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac position, this generous family home provides ample accommodation with the convenience of local schools, waterfront parks, Gladesville Village and transport all a short walk away.
Land Size 676.6sqm approx.
*Ray White give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.