Street Facing Low Maintenance Villa Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoying a fluid floor plan with bright and immaculate interiors throughout, this villa home presents an excellent opportunity for young families or down sizers. Positioned at the front of the complex with great street appeal; embraced by easy care gardens and private outdoor entertaining.
- Spacious lounge and dining flowing to outdoor living
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- 3 good sized bedrooms plus study with custom fitted desk and storage
- All bedrooms with built in robes; main with ensuite features under floor heating
- Private outdoor courtyard with north east aspect and deck with vergola, perfect for entertaining
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Large internal laundry with access to lined 20+sqm attic storage
- Ducted air conditioning, back to base alarm & Crimsafe security screen door
- Auto entry double lock up garage
Positioned in a small complex of 5 in a sought after pocket of Gladesville providing convenience of local schools, Looking Glass Bay, Banjo Patterson Park, Gladesville shopping village and transport services all within a short walk.
Total area 281sqm, living area 131sqm, courtyards 114sqm & garage 36sqm (approx.)
Strata rates $1140.75pq, Council rates $316pq, Water rates $280pq
*Ray White give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
281m² / 0.07 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.