SOLD BY ROBERT CASSIDY 0419 999 903 & JESSICA RYAN 0415 251 291
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A truly rare offering, this pet friendly ground floor apartment boasts generous outdoor living with your own wrap around courtyard and garden. Recently landscaped to maximise the outdoor space, you can enjoy alfresco entertaining with complete privacy.
- Lounge and dining area opening to courtyard
- Sleek modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and stone benchtop
- Bedroom is complete with built in robe
- Modern bathroom with bathtub
- Features air conditioning and new floating floorboards in the living area
- Internal laundry, extra wide car space with direct gate access to the courtyard and your own store room
The apartment is accessed via Harvard Street and situated at the rear of a renovated and well maintained security block.
Ultra convenient location directly opposite popular Cav & Co and only a short stroll to Gladesville Shopping Village, Boronia Park Shops and transport.
Strata $685pq approx., Council $293pq approx. Water $177pq approx.. Internal Size 43sqm, Total 131sqm approx..
*Ray White give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.
1 garage space